Meet Your Hinsdale Orthodontist
Being an orthodontist is my dream job! I love being able to help people gain confidence and improve their health in a fun environment. Creating individualized smiles is my passion. I enjoy getting to know my patients, their families, learning about their lives, and interests.
Making sure my patients are comfortable is extremely important to me. I have a background in pediatric dentistry, which has taught me to be extra sensitive to the needs of my patients (of all ages)!
I love the combination of artistry, technology, and personal connection that orthodontics entails. I’m so excited to contribute my skills and experience to Hinsdale Ortho.
I operate on a patient-first model, which is why I am committed to serving patients and their evolving needs. I use my professional philosophy and my practical knowledge to improve the lives of my patients and create lasting happiness, one remarkable smile at a time.
Why an Orthodontist in Hinsdale?
Orthodontist vs. Dentist
An orthodontist is a dentist, but a dentist is not an Orthodontist. All orthodontists are dentists first, but though not every dentist has the qualifications to be an orthodontist. Our doctors continued their formal education for 2 or 3 additional years before receiving the necessary license and certification. As orthodontists, they have spent years studying nothing but how and why to move teeth. This includes what to do, how to plan, and how to execute the appropriate treatment plan.
Why does it matter if you see your Hinsdale Orthodontist?
Specialists receive additional training to give them the skills needed to deal with more complex orthodontic problems. Dentists receive basic orthodontic training which allows them to perform root canals, extract wisdom teeth, and treat young children who do not need to see an orthodontist yet.
Seeing a specialist like your Hinsdale orthodontist may change your experience in braces by:
- Providing additional treatment options.
- Giving you more efficient treatment and visits, because it is the office’s primary area of care.
- Knowing that you’ll receive the best possible outcome on your treatment plan, especially if you have severe bite problems that need to be addressed.
- Personal experience treating multiple cases that share your unique concerns
- Being seen more quickly, as a family dentist will be focused on longer patient cases or emergencies throughout the day.
- You may think it’s easier to have your orthodontic work completed by your dentist. Convenience shouldn’t be a concern, because you will only be stopping by your Hinsdale orthodontist’s offices every six to eight weeks.
And don’t let price be a problem either! Hinsdale Ortho is proud to provide affordable treatment in the Hinsdale area.