Free Smile Assessment
At Hinsdale Ortho
Start your smile journey off right with Hinsdale Ortho-a friendly orthodontic practice with more than 65 years of experience treating patients just like you.
Learn if you’re a candidate for treatment from your phone. Dr. Nick Riccio and Dr. Susan Blair will assess your smile and let you know if treatment is right for you.
First, you’ll start by telling us a little about yourself. Then, you’ll snap a few pictures of your teeth.
How It Works
Take 8 pictures of your smile from the angles below.
Need help taking photos?
Fill out the form below.
Virtual Consult Request
You’re finished! Dr. Riccio and Dr. Blair will assess your photos and will get back to you soon with your treatment plan options.
When we send you an email, or you send us an email, the information sent is not encrypted. That means a third party may be able to access the information and read it since it is transmitted over the Internet. If you receive an email, someone may be able to access your email account and read it.
- HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- HIPAA was passed by the U.S. government in 1996 in order to establish privacy and security protections for health information
- Information stored on our computers is encrypted.
- Most popular email services (ex. Hotmail®, Gmail®, Yahoo®) do not utilize encrypted email.
- Email is a very popular and convenient way to communicate for a lot of people, so in their latest modification to the HIPAA act, the federal government provided guidance on email and HIPAA.
- The guidelines state that if a patient has been made aware of the risks of unencrypted email, and that same patient provides consent to receive health information via email, then a health entity may send that patient personal medical information via unencrypted email.
- For more information visit https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-01-25/pdf/2013-01073.pdf.
By sending a request for virtual consultation with email you are accepting the terms and conditions of utilizing non-encrypted email to communicate health information.
"The experience at Hinsdale Ortho has been incredible. The staff was able to personalize all their technology to completely fix my teeth, with a herbst appliance and years of braces. They were always so accommodating and helped motivate me to keep up good habits. Highly recommend!!"
So Kind and Friendly
"As a 34 year old who just finished Invisalign treatments, I can’t say enough good things about this practice! I was so hesitant to even start but after some conversations with my dentist I knew I had to do it. I cannot thank the staff enough for everything they did. It’s not just the quality of care, but that every time you walk in the door it’s like seeing old friends. Everyone is so kind and friendly that you really look forward to going in."
This was truly an amazing experience from the outstanding staff to their magic work of art that has truly changed my confidence in smiling. I will forever be grateful to Dr Nick and Kelly for all their amazing work and for their outstanding work. Thank you once again. If you are truly looking for a headache free, punctual, phenomenal results type of ortho you will not regret coming to Hinsdale Ortho for a single second. ! Thank you Dr. Nick and staff!